First and foremost, thank you all so much for your interest in booking an appointment with us! Please take a few moments to review the below information before booking online. We genuinely appreciate you all and look forward to working with you soon.
- All appointments are scheduled online by clicking here.
- We require a 30% nonrefundable deposit for all services.
- Bridal appointments require a 30% nonrefundable deposit along with a signed bridal contract and can now only be booked after your trial appointment is completed.
- To ensure your wedding date is available please inquire ahead of time.
- Once the appointment is booked, you will receive an automated email confirmation as well as a receipt.
- For travel appointments, please be sure to leave the address to the on-site location in the notes section during the booking process.
- Our online calendar allows clients to book appointments 60 days in advance.
- If there is a date unavailable we are either fully booked or closed.
- If you have questions about the booking process and would like to discuss over the phone, please schedule a consultation.
- Please make sure your contact information on file is always up to date so that we have access to email or call you.
- Appointments are not confirmed until a deposit is received.
- All appointments require a 30% deposit.
- All deposits are final and non-refundable.
- Your deposit will reserve your scheduled date and time; therefore, cannot be transferred to reschedule for a later date.
- Your deposit amount will be deducted from the total cost.
- All clients are required to enter their credit card information at the time of booking to ensure a 30% deposit is paid for any service amount over $25.
- You will pay the remaining balance at the end of your appointment.
- Clients can check-out with the same debit/credit card on file.
- Clients also have the option to pay via Cash App, Apple Pay or PayPal; however, there may be a service charge to process the payment method.
- We do not accept any other forms of payment.
- Bridal clients will receive an invoice the week before their wedding date. The remining balance is due two days in advance. If the invoice is not paid at least two days before your wedding date, there will be an additional $50 applied to the final bill.
- Our new salon is located in Laurel, MD
- The address is 3407 Laurel Fort Meade Rd Laurel, MD 20724
- We are no longer located in Springfield, VA
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- The phone number provided in your Vagaro confirmation email is for you to contact us the day of your appointment.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice via text or email to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Canceling your appointment in less than 24-hours will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- No show will result in a 100% charge of the service cost from the card on file.
- Please arrive to your scheduled appointment on time to avoid any late charges.
- Please communicate with us in advance if you are running late to your appointment.
- We understand that things happen so clients will have a 10 minute grace period to arrive into the salon.
- There is a $25 late fee for all clients arriving to the salon 10-15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time.
- Any appointments arriving 20 minutes after the scheduled time will be canceled and charged the $50 cancelation fee. You will have to book another appointment online for the next available date and time.
- Refunds are not permitted on any product or service.
- If a client is dissatisfied with a service, please express concerns before leaving the appointment to avoid any additional charges for another service.