Thank you for your interest in booking an appointment with us! Please take a few moments to review the below information before booking online. We genuinely appreciate you all and look forward to working with you soon.
- All appointments are scheduled online by clicking here.
- We require a 30% nonrefundable, non transferable deposit for all services.
- Deposits cannot be rescheduled and transferred to another date.
- Bridal appointments require a 50% nonrefundable deposit along with a signed bridal contract and can now only be booked after your trial appointment is completed.
- To ensure your wedding date is available please inquire ahead of time.
- Once the appointment is booked, you will receive an automated email confirmation as well as a receipt.
- For travel appointments, please be sure to leave the address to the on-site location in the notes section during the booking process.
- Our online calendar allows clients to book appointments 60 days in advance.
- If there is a date unavailable we are either fully booked or closed.
- Wedding dates can be booked up to 12 months out after completing a trial appointment.
- If you have questions about the booking process and would like to discuss over the phone, please schedule a consultation.
- Please make sure your contact information on file is always up to date so that we have access to email or call you.
- Appointments are not confirmed until a deposit is received.
- All appointments require a 30% deposit.
- All deposits are final and non-refundable.
- Your deposit will reserve your scheduled date and time; therefore, cannot be transferred to reschedule for a later date.
- Your deposit amount will be deducted from the total cost.
- All clients are required to enter their credit card information at the time of booking to ensure a 30% deposit is paid for any service amount over $25.
- You will pay the remaining balance at the end of your appointment.
- Clients can check-out with the same debit/credit card on file.
- Clients also have the option to pay via Cash App, Apple Pay or Zelle; however, there may be a service charge to process the payment method.
- We do not accept any other forms of payment.
- Bridal clients will receive an invoice two weeks before their wedding date. The remaining balance is due a week in advance. If the invoice is not paid at least two days before your wedding date, there will be an additional $50 applied to the final bill.
- Our new salon is located in Laurel, MD
- The address is 3407 Laurel Fort Meade Rd Laurel, MD 20724
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice via text or email to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Canceling your appointment in less than 24-hours will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- No show will result in a 100% charge of the service cost from the card on file.
- Please arrive to your scheduled appointment on time to avoid any late charges.
- Please communicate with us in advance if you are running late to your appointment.
- We understand that things happen so clients will have a 10 minute grace period to arrive into the salon.
- There is a $25 late fee for all clients arriving to the salon 10-15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time.
- Any appointments arriving 20 minutes after the scheduled time will be canceled and charged the $50 cancelation fee. You will have to book another appointment online for the next available date and time.
- Refunds are not permitted on any product or service.
- If a client is dissatisfied with a service, please express concerns before leaving the appointment to avoid any additional charges for another service.